Yay! Nativity in Black!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Nativity in Black!

Listening to Vol I of Black Sabbath covers disk by people like Biohazard, Megadeth and White Zombie. Sabbath rocks in ALL SHAPES AN SIZES!!!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

k
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

EDIT: interpet this one any way you like
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

covers

originals

Comment

meh

Paranoid is all I need.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now you got me listening to "War Pigs."
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Primus had a cover of N.I.B. Strangely with Ozzy singing. Kind of weird doing a cover with the original singer.

I have Megadeths' version of Paranoid. I have White Zombie's version of Children of the grave. what other covers should I get?

Comment

Re: Yay! Nativity in Black!

Originally posted by Saras
                Listening to Vol I of Black Sabbath covers disk by people like Biohazard, Megadeth and White Zombie. Sabbath rocks in ALL SHAPES AN SIZES!!!

ah those eastern europeans discovering unafraid and chain free the joys of the western world. isn't it cute.

RoCK On BROTHER

Comment

Re: Re: Yay! Nativity in Black!

Originally posted by paiktis22

ah those eastern europeans discovering unafraid and chain free the joys of the western world. isn't it cute.

RoCK On BROTHER
                  bugger off, I had it on casette in 1995 already
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    Primus had a cover of N.I.B. Strangely with Ozzy singing. Kind of weird doing a cover with the original singer.

I have Megadeths' version of Paranoid. I have White Zombie's version of Children of the grave. what other covers should I get?
                    Biohazard 'After Forever'
                    Sepultura 'Symptom of the Universe'

Comment

Working...
                    X