Tweak Your Spectrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak Your Spectrum

OK.. I don't know how many of you know who Tony Halme is. He is former WWF-wrestler (Ludvig Borga), boxer, all round entertainer, big dude who has been a member of the parliament since last election, getting 16 000 votes in his own region, more than the then appointed Prime Minister. Most of his votes where from poorer regions of Helsinki (workers quarters or how woudl you say it), Eastern Helsinki.

I must admit, I have taken him for a .. well not as a joke but almost, in this whole politician thing. He has ridden the wave of populism, accused extreme right wing, accused racist, accused, well just about anything. But I took a closer look tonight. I read all his statements and speeches in the parliament (took a while!), and I must say I can't see why he is accused of that. Then again, he is the left wing enemy number one. He is a bad boy, big dude, who has shaved head and who talks not so quietly. But I give him the benefit of the doubt not being a total nazi like every leftie likes to claim and focus on his actual work in the parliament. Let's take a look at the law initiatives he has made, or taken part of and here is the unbiased summary:

1. Making sure the child care works, emphasizing it's more important that every child has a place to go after school (if parents are not home, after school care) than to make sure they all are taken cared of in their native language. This doesn't suggest immigrants, this suggest swedish speaking finns. Meaning, that it is more important swedish speaking finns are taken cared of in finnish if not at all, and that should be the first priority, after when that is accomplished, we should go on about making sure they can have child care in swedish (note: swedish speaking finns speak finnish also. Also noted, he is swedish speaking finn himself).

2. He strongly demands that war veterans are taken cared of and get free medicine from now on, free burial grounds and better access to the treatments, because most of them can't get to the treatmen centers being too old and in weak conditions. He has blamed the whole parliament for nto doing anything about it, and that the 200 members of it haven't all signed his initiative, and asks who dares not to sign such initiative of such importance. A good question indeed.. there are not a lot of them left. He says everyone agrees with him, but yet people won't sign it, why is that?

3. Suggests that criminals should not get automatic drop of sentence because it's their first/second jail sentence. Inserious crimes such as violence, pedophilia, rape and murder, sentences should be served to the last day, or at least that they wouldn't get the reduced sentence by default. Needs to be more grounds than 'well it's automatic, can't do anything'.

4. Suggests that government officials and employees should accept taking random drug tests if such procedures are allowed in public life like company policy. Wonders why not all of officials have signed it yet, and if they think they are special and that he same regulations won't apply. Suggests they should show example and volunteer for drug testing at all times.

5. Suggests that studenst should recieve their moneytary support in the summer also (that goes for rent). Saying students study from entrance to the finish, who is there with a timer to count when they study and not? Should they observe when student is in the bathroom and not reading, and reducing support according to that? He suggests that at least students should be able to work in summer and during their studies with low income tax - or no income tax at all, because they need the money and there's no point taxing them to death while students.

6. He suggests that refugee applicants who have been turned around and deported from other EU countries having applied on false grounds etc (not-real-refugee) should be also express deported from here as well, meaning the customs should have that option if they want, not by default naturally. This is the thing that makes some people cry he is a dirty nazi racist. If you read his books, yeah, you might think he's a racist and by some standards he must be. But I don't see how this makes him a right wing extreme nut, being his official law initiative/support. I mean this alone. When I see 10 of these I understand, but one?

7. He seriously questions the raise in their own salaries, claiming that they should take more progressive pay system, saying the room is now half empty, so why even pay to the 100 other representors, since they rarely see fit to show up, and if we must pay their salary as well, they should pay for how much they actually work, and not get automatic raise being a representor, that has high salary comparing to other jobs.

NOW. I must admit I had the same image as the disgusting left. But. how many of these do you oppose? Does these make him extreme right wing nut, and if so, what does it say about our country? I know he talks a lot, I know he's not to keen on refugees, but these were his official speeches from the parliament. I ask again, wtf is wrong with these, I mean you can oppose the number 6 and I'm not sure about it either, but the rest of them, his main work? All I'sm aying, who doesn't support these is a traitor of this country, and people.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You really need to start your own blog and link it in your sig...
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

No I hate blogs because they're stupid.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Then why do you treat the OT like one?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Why not? Why do you ask so many stupid questions?
          In da butt.

Comment

Re: Tweak Your Spectrum

What I do with my sprectum is nobody else's business.

Comment

Not Sinclair Spectrum?

But agreed, his general views are logical, I could support great deal of them.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
              X