OzzyKp - FOX/FAUX News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyKp - FOX/FAUX News?

I'm watching Fox News in the office now, and I'm seeing a red headed youth rights guy with a beard named Alex discussing youth rights and an increased driving age. Is it OzzyKP or am I seeing things?
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Good thing he was modest enough not to mention it himself.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

That's the best thing about Ozzy, no ego. Kind of like me. I know I could turn every thread on this forum into a thread about me, but I don't... Aren't I great?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Driving age 16

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            That's the best thing about Ozzy, no ego. Kind of like me. I know I could turn every thread on this forum into a thread about me, but I don't... Aren't I great?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

But yea, I totally pwned Fox News.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

oops, my bad. I don't normally browse at work, so I didn't notice the announcement.

But yes, you did talk circles around the opposing chick from what I heard.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Apolyton is home to all the master debators.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm surprised, however that Fox didn't put under your name the title "Flaming Libertarian"

Comment

Hire a teen while they still know it all.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                            Something for all of 'poly to be proud of, my master debating skill is unmatched.

Comment

It's cool to be able to debate with a person who's been on FOX. I win - by default.

In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X