Skol, Sverige!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Well, jävlig trevlig födelsedag, I alla fall.
    Would this mean "I'd hit it "
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Nah, your revolution will fail when the people fight back :
      Actually, our hero is just about to pwn the fool with the gun
      Attached Files
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Nooooo, "Damn fun birthday, anyway."

That's Olof Palme, btw. Swedish PM, who was assassinated in 1980's.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Jag skulle slå det
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Jaguar would skull**** it?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

@Kassi: He's been dead in a couple decades ...
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

All those years can't have made him look any worse.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Svensker.
                    Bli nordmenn i stedet, söta bror, så får dere oljepenger mellom hendene dere også.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      All those years can't have made him look any worse.
                      They've done wonders for the stench, however.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'll just pinch my nose with my fingers like I always do.

Comment

I thought Finnish tradition required knocking out the sense of smell with vodka?

Comment

I'm not that traditional

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X