• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skol is a well-known brazilian beer.
    Attached Files
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      I guess there is some sort of swedish national holiday, what is it?
      It's Sweden's National Day today. For the first time, this year it's a public holiday.

The reason it's specifically the 6th June is that it's the anniversary of the election of Gustav Vasa as king, and of the constitution of 1809. This is chiefly noteworthy as being things very few people care about.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yes

Skål, Sverige!!

100 years since we said "hejdå"

Yours truly,
        Norge
        CSPA

Comment

"hejdå" is that vikingese for "up yours, beyotchez!" ?

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

This is one thing I never understood. Why aren't the Danes the Swedes, the Norweigians, and the Icelandians under a single government? your languages are similar from what I've heard, and so is your society.

Other than that, Northen europe is a place of great hope and example. Just take a look at Finland, a shining example of Russians building a country with a successful economy.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

2/10.
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

yup I guess so
                CSPA

Comment

no extra points for originality?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    This is one thing I never understood. Why aren't the Danes the Swedes, the Norweigians, and the Icelandians under a single government? your languages are similar from what I've heard, and so is your society.
                    That's why - we know precisely what bastards the others are.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      no extra points for originality?
                      You get 1 for originality and one for an attempt to troll finns, which is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Az

You've been watching too many old Coca Cola advertisement reruns.

From ancient times the Danes fight Swedes. Norwegians fight everybody. Iceland has a Cod War with Great Britain.

The Faroyar fight cetaceans.

It's human nature.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Well, duh. But ze Germans and French have been fighting a lot too, that doesn't interrupt them from being the main driving forces for a euro superstate.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            Well, duh. But ze Germans and French have been fighting a lot too, that doesn't interrupt them from being the main driving forces for a euro superstate.

But neither the French nor the Germans have to speak Danish, or have ancestors called Ragnar Hairy Breeks or Ivar the Boneless.

Remember- we had the Danes and Norwegians here- I know whereof I speak.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                              No Az, Sweden is still not a modern republic, but we're gonna fix that soon enough
                              I thought it was allready done?

Well, jävlig trevlig födelsedag, I alla fall.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I'd rather say skål today. I'm sure all Swedes will love me for saying that. But don't cry, it was probably the best thing anyway.

Cheers,
                                "den j*vla norrbaggen"
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X