Skol, Sverige!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skol, Sverige!!

Yay Sweden! Congrats to all the fisheating vikings across the sea! Your local embassy sure serves all the right swedish stuff (that's why I'm a bit ehmm.. tipsy )

Also, happy birthday Bjorn Borg and Thomas Mann!

SKOL!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Skol is a type of chewing tabacco.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's also 'cheers!' in Swedish.
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

actually.. it's skål
        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

Skol is a type of chewing tabacco.
          "Skoal"
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Well not EVERYONE has these dodgy characters on their keyboards It's pronounced skol, so skol it is

Comment

No, it's pronounced "skål".
              "Skol" is pronounced "school"

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

What's that? like Swedish "Republic day" ( no, can't be ), or independence day?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yawn.

We're celebrating that a bunch of politicians got jealous of our littler brothers over in Norway. I can't even be arsed to go out and get drunk.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

No Az, Sweden is still not a modern republic, but we're gonna fix that soon enough
                    Attached Files
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                      No, it's pronounced "skål".
                      "Skol" is pronounced "school"

Close enough for phonetic spelling Baltic me

Skol!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                        No Az, Sweden is still not a modern republic, but we're gonna fix that soon enough
                        Nah, your revolution will fail when the people fight back :
                        Attached Files
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So what the **** is it, anyway?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Is what?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I guess there is some sort of swedish national holiday, what is it?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X