Just bought a Logitech Mouse... very impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a Logitech Mouse... very impressed

Well, I bought a mouse for my notebook as I don't like using the trackpad for long periods.

I bought a Logitech MX510. I didn't want to spend more than 50 bucks and the Bluetooth one is 100 and doesn't support the Macintosh yet.

**** buying the MX1000. A seriously good piece of kit, but a hell of a price for a laptop mouse.

I really like the MX510. It has a nice feel and wonderful response. Much better than the Intellimouse I have on our old imac.

What mouse do you use?
    Only feebs vote.

some track ball thingy at home
    normal little pos at work
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I can't understand this thing with cheap mice. You can get one for 25 bucks, but why bother when you can get a much nicer one for 15 dollars more.

I looked at the S+arck mouse. It looks nice, but reviews say that it is not very ergonomic.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 for my desktop and a Microsoft Wheelmouse Optical for my notebook. I like Microsoft's desktop products, I also own a Microsoft Elite Natural keyboard

I really don't like Logitech, because everything I owned of L'tech (one mouse and a gamepad) was kaputt within a year.
        My dad uses my old Intellimouse I bought five years ago, the Wheelmouse Optical is four years old, and my Intellimouse and keyboard are two years old.

Comment

I use a Logitech. I hate trackpads.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            I looked at the S+arck mouse. It looks nice, but reviews say that it is not very ergonomic.
            It doesn't look ergonomic to me either. My Intellimouse has been a very ergonomic solution for me.

I'm still considering getting the Wacom Volito2...

Comment

I really don't like Logitech, because everything I owned of L'tech (one mouse and a gamepad) was kaputt within a year.

Well, I hope that doesn't happen to mine. My Intellimouse Optical is still going strong. I like having the browser buttons on one side though.

And the latest Intellimouse was 90 dollars at the campus computer store. So Logitech it was for me.

And it's blue. I wish they had a green one, but blue will suffice.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Logitech R-something wireless optical. Cost 12€, a bulk package. Very good.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Re: Just bought a Logitech Mouse... very impressed

Well, I bought a mouse for my notebook as I don't like using the trackpad for long periods.

I bought a Logitech MX510. I didn't want to spend more than 50 bucks and the Bluetooth one is 100 and doesn't support the Macintosh yet.

**** buying the MX1000. A seriously good piece of kit, but a hell of a price for a laptop mouse.

I really like the MX510. It has a nice feel and wonderful response. Much better than the Intellimouse I have on our old imac.

What mouse do you use?
                  I'm a Logitech man, myself. I have a cordless Logitech ergonomic keyboard and a corded Logitech optical mouse. Don't remember which one. Works great.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I looked at the Logitec wireless mouse but I didn't like the keyboard it came with plus the MS mouse had a few nice features the Logitec mouse didn't (like a scroll wheel that also scrolls left-right and not just up and down).
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would die rather than use anything other than an Apple Keyboard. I still miss the old black ones, which I liked but no-one else did.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I would die rather than use anything other than an Apple Keyboard. I still miss the old black ones, which I liked but no-one else did.
                        But I assume you don't miss the Apple mouse. They should at least put a scroll wheel on that thing.

I like that keyboard. From Logitech. Looks great an I love the detachable numeric keypad. The keyboard takes a lot less desk space. Anyway, numeric keypads are barely useful, for me at least. But its damn expensive.
                        Attached Files
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

But I assume you don't miss the Apple mouse. They should at least put a scroll wheel on that thing.

I like the Apple Mouse. I like its feel and it is very ergonomic. The one button thing is not much of a big deal on a mac anyway.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I like the Apple Mouse. I like its feel and it is very ergonomic. The one button thing is not much of a big deal on a mac anyway.
                            Maybe, but the scroll wheel is a must.

Comment

Maybe, but the scroll wheel is a must.

I actually think that scroll wheels are really bad. They get painful after a while.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X