Tough Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Situation

Let's do one of those what would you do in this situation threads.

OK the situation is, you are sentenced in prison, for example San Quentin. Doesn't matter where but it has to be in the states, and it has to be at least somewhat notorious/dangerous.

Guard or someone shows you the places and explains the rules, like in the movies. You don't know anyone inside, and odds are you will spend 10 years inside.

ABer (Arayan Brotherhood) comes to you and makes it clear your help is appreciated. You can turn him down, but you don't know what exactly could happen if you do. You also don't know how life is, so is it in your best interest to join in fact. THIS is if you are white.

If you are black, then it's another gang, if you are mexican etc, it's one of them gangs.

What do you do?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Stall for time long enough to get a reading on the power structures inside. IF the group asking for my "assistance" is at the top of the food chain, it's a no brainer...if they're on the fringe, then take shelter in whatever group IS at the top of the food chain by making myself invaluable to them...

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Or ask, "Have you accepted Christ as your personal savior? If you want, I can get you pamphlets."

Comment

oh boy.. I see at least two people wanting to give up the mud the first day..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's a tough situation, and many of the biggest gangs all started in the Calfornia prison system because people wanted mutual protection.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'd tunnel out, swim 25 miles through shark invested waters and then hole up in the Cayman Islands snorting cocaine off lesbians arses until I died peacefully in my sleep aged 137.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
              I'd tunnel out, swim 25 miles through shark invested waters and then hole up in the Cayman Islands snorting cocaine off lesbians arses until I died peacefully in my sleep aged 137.
              Now THAT's the life.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

beats giving up the mud every day for a year before hanging yourself.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  beats giving up the mud every day for a year before hanging yourself.
                  understatement of the year Pekka!

Comment

I'm so disappointed Pekka.

Your OP is shorter than usual. Are you feeling ill?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                      I'm so disappointed Pekka.

Your OP is shorter than usual. Are you feeling ill?
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I fear that the young Jedi, Pekka, is losing some of his life force.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

He's worried about the woman he loves from afar.

Comment

even more courious why is he talking bout prison gangs?? Do ya think he might be a leader of one
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Pekka is going to go undercover and get addicted to heroin like Jack Bauer did in Season 3

Comment

Working...
                              X