War Wounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    I suck at it because I don't like standing still.

I'm always rushing out into the open like an idiot. Which sucks in paintball cause you have to sit there the whole time and wait for the game to get over.
    true that, dude. But when I just sit and wait...I either get super paranoid or I got to take a mean sh**.

either way, it's bad. If the wind blows and the leaves rustle I'll think someone's creeping up on me. Or if there's nothing, I'll just think how bad I just want to take a dump somewhere.

I guess that's why I'm usually in the thick of things....and that's fun when you see painballs flying past you and you hear everyone yelling obscenities to one another.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
      What kind of gun were you using?

I usually use a P-68 (pump action 'shotgun'). Most of my friends were using semi-auto guns. But my whole thing was running around rolling around in the mud and jumping around a lot.

And I'm usually the guy telling everyone else to push forward.

But yeah, getting shot in the face sucks a**. And getting shot in the face wearing a Spectra mask sucks. Tasting paintball paint sucks major donkey balls.
      getting hit in the mask didn't hurt at all

in fact, by the end I was prefering to get hit there...

Jon Miller
      (in the future I will wear something arround my neck though...)
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

the gun was a crappy standard one...

I would guess some sort of semi-auto

it was mechanical, the place had tons of them...

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

when there are tons of paint hitting at all sides of your position you stay where you are, except ro peek out and shoot back...

charging (which I did do) just gets you hit ~6 times almost instandtly.... (unless you have allies which are keeping the opponents heads down well...)

the marines who were on the opposing team woudl charge pretty often, they always got slaughtered...

if you could get them down to a couple of people in an area who were having to hide, a charge could be good however...

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
          X