I moved to Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I moved to Florida

So last week I decided to pack my bags and move from virginia to florida. I'm in the orlando area, so does anyone live in florida (i know che does)? What about jobs down here? I just applied at disney today, but thepay seems VERY meager, so even if the offer it to me I'm not sure if I'll take it. I'm looking online and I hope I find something soon. If a number of us live here maybe we could have a polymeet at a beach or something.

Why did you move there? Escape Virginia authorities?

Comment

Watch out, Che lurkers in those parts.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

korn's probably in a very Jacko-esque situation, telling by his record. Moving out of state was his last chance.

Comment

I lived in Orlando for a little while (on the navy base). Much of the base has closed, but I think the nuclear power school might be still there.

as for jobs, I have no idea. Most of them would be tourist related, I wouldn't expect the pay to be very high.

Comment

korn's stash probably got raided

either that or the campus cops finally turned him in

Monkey!!!

Comment

Ecthelion, nah not this time lol. More to escape Virginia's crappy weather in the winter. Plus my girlfriend may move to Florida as well. So far it's rained everyday since I've been here, though the temperature has been just about perfect. There is this club in downtown Orlando with the HOTTEST waitresses ever though...

pictures may follow

Comment

pictures of the waitresses I hope

Comment

nm.

Comment

Diss

yea pictures of them...plus maybe some pictures of the cool ass tree frogs that live here

Ecthelion...lol i've been off of probation for quite a while...i guess i'm actually an upstanding member of the community now

Comment

the navy base was in winter park iirc. I've been downtown a few times. I saw a Metallica conert at the arena downtown. And I also saw a Metallica concert at the citris bowl. I've been on OBT a few times. They always told navy guys to stay away from that road for some reason. I think it had to deal with prostitution, or gay prostitutes. I'm not sure. Neither one interested me.

I did have some buddies take me to some strip clubs. They were nice because you didn't have to be 21 to enter. I was only 18 at the time. But strip clubs didn't really do much for me. I remember getting a lap dance and thinking this is stupid. I guess I wasn't interested in women very much back then. I think the Foxhole is the name of the strip club just off the navy base. But that's a ****ty one I believe. It's only topless from what I understand. I never been there, I can't remember the name of the all nude place I went to a few times.

Comment

I think i'm fairly close to winter park but i'm not sure. I've never been to a strip club, and I don't plan on going to one any time soon. Though as I was driving down here I heard an advertisement on the radio for what sounded like at stripclub on the beach in Jacksonville. Paris Hilton has a club in Orlando called club Paris, and apparently it has 4 for 1 drinks from like 9-midnight or something. We'll probably go there tonight, then head out to somewhere else. My roommate has met the guy who owns it and apparently he's a tool.

Comment

it's real close to Daytona beach. I drove down there one time. Though I'm not much of a beach person. Tampa is fairly close, they have a Busch Gardens out there (of course Virginia has a Busch Gardens as well)

Comment

Working...
                          X