Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Zarqawi! Where the hell is Osama!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care to continue on the serious track, but admit that the flypaper strategy makes me uneasy. We have to play god by choosing who bears the brunt of the Arab jihadi craziness. But at least Iraq should be more favorable territory and the problem should be more easily solveable there. I don't think this train of thought is morally reprehensible in the least.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      For just this once, I will make a serious post in this thread.

I don't know why we haven't bagged OBL yet.

Numbers don't seem particularly useful in Afghanistan. Rather, it seems like a good way of getting into a Soviet situation.

While some intelligence assets can only focus on one area, it seems that the methods to catch Saddam, Zarqawi and OBL would be similar. In this sense, each search adds to our experience with methods applicable to all such searches. No search detracts from the others.

Besides, we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Having troops in Iraq acts as flypaper so that the Arab sunni jihadists are going to Iraq instead of Afghanistan. While a messy strategy, it makes sense in that the terrain in Iraq should be more hospitable than the terrain in Afghanistan. There is also a side benefit that the Arab sunni jihadists are giving terrorism a bad name in the heart of the Arab ME.

Besides, even if OBL is inaccessible in the Pakistan mountains, we can keep creating al Qaeda enemy #1s in Iraq and defeating them. Seems like a steady diet.
      AS time goes by the chance of catching Osama increases as a. he has more time to find more places to hide and b. enemies of the U.S. coalition increase.

It would also be safe to say that the war in Iraq has increased the number of people actively seeking to kill americans and their allies. More people have died in Iraq than in the WTC. If American lives have the same value as any other then this is a major **** job.

So in conclusion WTC victims and families recieve no justice when Hussein is caught and tried and they will recieve no justice if Zarqawi is caught. The only way justice will be done is if OBL is caught and tried. We should all be able to agree on that.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        The news is saying that it looks like OBL will be caught soon.
        According to the December OBL contract on Tradesports, OBL has about a 20 percent chance of being caught before the end of the year. Catching Zarqawi is given about a 34 percent chance.
        Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; June 4, 2005, 04:27.
        Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Working...
        X