• Show
Clear All

• A Chicken fined for crossing the road

but reversed and aquitted on appeal.
    in California, of course
    I kid you not
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

The arresting officer asked the chicken "Why did you cross the road?"

The chicken just looked at the officer, saying nothing. He knew his rights.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I've been through J'burg in Kern County. Kern County (home of Bakersfield) is just a bleak festering hole, with a combination of ag and a bit of oil extraction.

The smaller towns, like Shafter, J'burg, Arco, etc. have nothing going on - so a chicken crossing the road was probably the most action they had all week.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Kern County has a good fair
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

If I'm that chicken sue for false arrest I would.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Click the "Strange Crime" link there for more of such stories....

Example:

Police in Malaysia are hunting a man who flashes women while wearing a Darth Vader costume.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                    X