Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slavery Abolished In Oregon!!!!!!!!!!1

I AM GRADUATING!!!!

No longer will I be a slave to the bell system and the homework load of High School. Now on to the same hting in COllege, and from there on to becoming a WAGE SLAVE!!!!!

I am really friggin elated right now! No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty loooooooks SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! SCHOOL'S OUT FOR EVER!

So tomorrow I walk and get my diploma thingy and to celebrate, my friend and I are going to smoke a cigar together, and then probably drink but not in such a public place where parents and police may take offense.

I've got some Captain Morgan in me.

What did you do, or do you plan on doing when you graduate(d)?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Congrats...

Graduation week everyone (about 130 of us...that's all there was) gathered on the lawn of the high school in tents drinking and smoking pot and the cops protected us because we had three kids of cops graduating with us.

It was awesome

What are your plans for next year?
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I didn't party much after graduation myself - that happened when I got to college.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

If you thought you were a slave before just wait until you enter the work force (and marry!).
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

If you thought you were a slave before just wait until you enter the work force (and marry!).
          So I have heard from many a hen pecked union man.

Congrats...

Graduation week everyone (about 130 of us...that's all there was) gathered on the lawn of the high school in tents drinking and smoking pot and the cops protected us because we had three kids of cops graduating with us.

It was awesome

Thankyou very much fabulous.

Your grad party sounds awesome. I wish ours was that cool. I htink we get a free massage and some ice sculptures.

As for the future I am going ot Southern Oregon University, and I'm going to study Technical Theater, and Psychology. I don't know about majors yet. I may go double.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
            Congrats...

It was awesome

Comment

Southern Oregon U...? Grants Pass?
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

"I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
                    and I'm going to study Technical Theater

Not you personally, but your chosen field. Theatre is something that takes talent and work, and if you're seeking that, then you have my blessing

Comment

Hell, TEF if you can do the act of a dancing cow, you must be a great actor.

Comment

slavery?

I would kill to go back to high school.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Hell, TEF if you can do the act of a dancing cow, you must be a great actor.
                          My only hope is to be as great as the cow that dances...I aspire to its greatness...anything less is not good enough

Comment

I wish you well, TEF.

Comment

Southern Oregon U...? Grants Pass?
                              Ashalnd, but you hit within the valley.

Not you personally, but your chosen field. Theatre is something that takes talent and work, and if you're seeking that, then you have my blessing
                              Thankyou. I love and respect the field very much. I've been doing tech nad acting since sixth grade so I know I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X