No announcement yet.

7 year old beats little sister to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a child with adhd the 14 yo. He takes mild meds to control his impulses. When he was bout 6 and his sister was 2 she got on his nerves and he went to hit her. I was there so i stopped him from hiting her but she had made him so mad he struck out at her. he didnt the ability to realize that he could hurt her. It was more important that he got her away from him.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
      Why was a seven year old left alone with an infant that young for that long?
      Bingo.
      Police said the father and his girlfriend were outside visiting with neighbors when the boy came to them about midnight on the night of the attack and told them the baby was bleeding. They found the girl with a bloody nose and said she wasn't breathing.
      I guess that it's quite common that children are supposed to be sleeping around midnight and that parents isn't checking this every five minits.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I have a brother who had around a seven year old son and a two year old daughter when he found his son strangling his daughter in the middle of the night. He response was to hit his son to get him to stop which left a black eye. I was in the Army at the time so I don't know all the details, but my brother got in trouble with his wife for hitting their son, although he's as far as I know not hit anyone or been abusive otherwise. They took their son to see a professional who diagnosed him with asperger's syndrome, although I'm not aware of any other symptoms of why he made that diagnosis. Either way, it seems that a normal 7 year old should have known better, but that's assuming that all children develop emotionally at the same rate. Such might not be the case with some children.
        ku eshte shpata eshte feja
        Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

Working...
        X