Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reoccuring Apolyton Poll: How often do you bathe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really take a bath. That's something you do with a chick.

Its something you do after a hard day of working your ass off. When all of your muscles are sore and stiff. Draw a nice hot bath and relax. Its a very manly thing to do!

Comment

You all wash yourself way too much. (Unless temperatures are really high or you do sports daily).

Baths should be avoided too, we wasting enough clean water as it is already
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

yeah, women don't dig clean guys. They like dirty smelly guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
          You all wash yourself way too much. (Unless temperatures are really high or you do sports daily).

Baths should be avoided too, we wasting enough clean water as it is already
          Get lost, filthy continental...I would stink if I didn't shower every day...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            Who answered every four days? We need to know so if anyone ever meets that one, we'll all stay upwind.
            I've seen a Greek in this thread, must be him
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oh, I hardly ever bathe (perhaps once a month or two), I shower...
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

and for me

shower once a day

rarely if i've been doing something strenuous and i feel like i need it--an extra, short hop in the shower

never bathtub. unless maybe i'm at a hotel.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                X