stupid customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid customer service

I ordered a game via net, and I ordered the fast delivery, that would make me have it right now. Using post office, it should have been there TODAY an hour ago. It closes in an hour. I have a code, which I asked if it's there yet and it isn't and they don't even have that code.

So that means I'm not getting it today, and I paid 7 euros EXTRA to have it TODAY. Not tomorrow, TODAY by 4PM. It was essential, that's why I paid 7 euros just that I'd get it by 4PM. Well it isn't there. Do I have to pay the extra 7 euros anyway now that THEY ****ed up? Yes I do. I'm pissed off. That's a lot of money, 7 euros, for service that you didn't get.

Now I'm trying to call to the store to find out if they just gave me the wrong code. Well, there's a line and it'll drop me every 2 minutes, meaning I have to call there again, meaning it'll cost more to ring time after time.

It's not that bad of a store, I've used to many times and their service is rather good. But now I have to pay 7 euros for something I never got, and also wait more. I shouldn't have to pay that 7 euros, in fact I should get my postal cost written off all together, because they couldn't deliever in time. Why should I pay extra to get it extra late? Makes no sense.

OK and this is the fault of the post office, not the store.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka changed his avatar?

They wont refund the 7 euros?

Comment

It's not my fault the selection of avatars in this site is what it is.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

then first spam in a demo game...

and which game was it?
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

WoW.
          In da butt.

Comment

world of warcraft...dont you have stories around...damn even gas station sell that game so hot is it right now
            Bunnies!
            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

yeah it was so hot we ran out of them pretty quick. It took some time to get a new batch of the game.
              In da butt.

Comment

Holy, how are you still a Chieftain, Pekka?
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I'm cool like that.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    Holy COW, how are you still a Chieftain, Pekka?
                    this is funnier
                    Bunnies!

Comment

Re: stupid customer service

Originally posted by Pekka
                      I ordered a game via net...

So that means I'm not getting it today, and I paid 7 euros EXTRA to have it TODAY. Not tomorrow, TODAY by 4PM. It was essential, that's why I paid 7 euros just that I'd get it by 4PM.
                      What game was this?
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

outrage.

Comment

World of Warcraft.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Re: stupid customer service

Originally posted by Pekka
                            I ordered a game via net, and I ordered the fast delivery, that would make me have it right now.

and I paid 7 euros EXTRA to have it TODAY. Not tomorrow, TODAY by 4PM. It was essential
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

that's what you get when you don't go...

Comment

Working...
                              X