Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Define communism in 25 words or less for ADS Lancer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Agathon, teacher who gives new meaning to oral exams" - student
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
      Losing the chains.
      And gaining others.
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Losing the chains.
        ...while gaining shackles, a straightkacket and a blindfold.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Drats. I was hoping to see Mike's 25 word definition.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

...while gaining shackles, a straightkacket and a blindfold.
            Only if you try to be a hanger on.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"...while gaining shackles, a straightkacket and a blindfold."

The shackles wear out too fast, the straightjacket doesn't fit and you can see the firing squad through the damn blindfolds, which is really ok as they are the complaint dept.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

communism, n.: a political ideology espoused by anyone who disagrees with me.
                ......Sen. Joseph McCathy.

Comment

Only if you try to be a hanger on.
                  Yeah, if you're one of the sheep, er, um, masses or proles or peasants or whatever the hell you call 'em nowadays, you just get shorn until one of the party apparachiki decides a little mutton or rack of lamb would be tasty.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Nahhh, MTG, haven't you heard? This is the kinder, gentler marxist theory.

It's impolite and bad form to compare them with their fellow comrades (unless of course, it suits their purposes), AND it's impolite to force them to confront the absurdities in their own ideology.

Party on...

-=Vel=-
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

If the People are toilet paper, Communism is just when a different guy starts using the toilet.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Communism: free beer for everyone.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          Yeah, if you're one of the sheep, er, um, masses or proles or peasants or whatever the hell you call 'em nowadays, you just get shorn until one of the party apparachiki decides a little mutton or rack of lamb would be tasty.
                          Instead of constantly getting racked over a fire? That sounds like an improvement.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Communism: direct democracy, including the economic sphere of life.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Communism: What deluded extreme leftists say they want yet none would last a week in.

14 words.
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Dead
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X