Neil Armstrong threatens to sue barber who sold his hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... used women's panties on sale.

On sale? I always "get" them for free...
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

How exactly do you do that without the woman noticing?

Comment

I admit it took some practicing...
        Once again...

Comment

He maybe have a wash and clean boutique ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            He maybe have a wash and clean boutique ?
            Any unattended clothesline will do...
            Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij

Any unattended clothesline will do...
              Yeah, but how do you find out wich one to keep and which one to avoid ? Besides - I thought you wanted them before they were washed
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually, there was such a case in my hometown some years ago. Yes, it was after I left town...

Womens underwear kept disappearing from people's clothes-lines, particularly in one neighbourhood. Police couldn't do anything, but people started lying in wait in their gardens at night - and soon enough, they caught the guy red-handed.

A subsequent police search of his home uncovered several large plastic bags filled with all sorts of women's unmentionables. Big story locally, but strangely enough none of the women contacted the police to reclaim their lost items...

Comment

Winston: Was he named Arnold Layne by any chance?
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

The guy who bought the hair is in the Guiness Book of Records for having the largest collection of celebrity hair Probably wants to create some kind of clone army...
                    mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

Comment

The lawsuit will fail, I think...AFAIK, once hair is removed at a barber shop it becomes public property...don't ask me why I know that...or if its in fact true...
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                      X