This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you kill kittens?

The cat in our house isn't currently fixed. And is in heat all the time. I was reading online to find out if this was normal, and discovered that cats can have several sets of babies a year!

Now we don't allow the cat in our house outside (or even outside of her owners room often). But if someone had normal cats, and allowed them to do normal cat things, they would have to kill lots of kittens in order to keep the cat population under control.

So....

Jon Miller
    ~20 a week
    60.00%
    ~14 a week
    0.00%
    ~7 a week
    20.00%
    a couple a week
    0.00%
    a couple a month :eek:
    0.00%
    I don't kill kittens....
    20.00%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I kill kittens every time I run out of virgins.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm glad if they do not kill me
      Blah

Comment

I kill kitten killers, does that count?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Toast
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X