Drinking human milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking human milk

So here's the scenario. Your good lady is out with the baby. In the fridge is 3 ounces of her very finest expressed boob-juice. It's been in there since yesterday morning, and is now out of date in terms of giving it to the ankle-biter.

Does it go down the plughole? Or will it be a refreshing beverage to kick-start the day. Your vote will decide!
    Neck it!
    62.16%
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    37.84%
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Yes- this is a real-life and real-time issue. Mmmmmmm......

Comment

I am curious what human milk tastes like - I've heard it's not too pleasant. Be the guinea pig for me Laz
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If the wife won't mind, I say neck it...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Make a rich blue cheese out of it and serve it to guests at your next dinner party as a delightfully ironic "Soylent Blue".
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I refuse to vote for anything with that many w's in it, so I say drink it.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
              Make a rich blue cheese out of it and serve it to guests at your next dinner party as a delightfully ironic "Soylent Blue".
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I am curious what human milk tastes like - I've heard it's not too pleasant. Be the guinea pig for me Laz
                I'm sure you liked it as a baby.
                Blah

Comment

Only if I can get it straight from the tap.
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Don't do it. If it ever gets out, think of all the cows who will feel rejected.

Comment

Don't do it. If it ever gets out, think of all the cows who will feel rejected.

That was a pretty unecessary crack about English women...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Why not? This guy did it.
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Knee deep in alien womyn? I'm not sure I want to draw the pertinent anatomical conclusions ...

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Looks like the "drink it" vote is winning.

Wish me luck. I'm going in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                              Why not? This guy did it.
                              Any man who complains about his wife being a mammal needs to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X