X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

65% of all respondants, "Hate America."

own3d
    Attached Files
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
      Can we simply get rid of that Gitmo thing?
      Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he thinks the Guantanamo Bay prison imperils the nation and should cease operating.

"This has become the greatest propaganda tool that exists for recruiting of terrorists around the world, and it is unnecessary to be in that position," Biden said on ABC's "This Week."

He called for an independent commission to review operations at Guantanamo and other U.S. military-run prisons and make recommendations to Congress.

"But the end result is, I think we should end up shutting it down," Biden said.
      Definitley time to pull the plug.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

What is the UK version of all of this?
        BellMarsh prison(i think its that one?) - we have about a dozen people inturned there with out trail or legal convictions against them.
        I saw a snippet on the news where one of the Jugdes looking over them(apointed by the home office) basicaly quit - he said he felt it was unjust!
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X