Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming badly damaged in accident

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/newse/20050531wo21.htm

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I suppose now is a good time to gloat about the quality of the U.S. navy and its submarines.

And people say diesal electrics are more quiet than nuclear, but not when they are on fire.

Comment

And people say diesal electrics are more quiet than nuclear, but not when they are on fire.

And you'd be Mr Silent if we set you on fire?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

A Ming-class submarine... ought to be effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          A Ming-class submarine... ought to be effective.
          Captain, shall we hit the imperialist aircraft carrier with torpedos, or with the banning rod of doom?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I bet the front of it is round and baldy.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
              Captain, shall we hit the imperialist aircraft carrier with torpedos, or with the banning rod of doom?
              Neither. *delete*. Bye bye carrier

Comment

Yeah, the banning rod only hits when there are too many babes on the vessel
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Chinese military chicks.

(I have a theory, hear me out. Im thinking, that either the chinese military sponsors their femmes fatales with fake boobs, or they give them better/more food than average china-lady, thus helpping them achieve their full potential. For the pics of chicks in uniforms are allways more well-endowed than the regular chicks.... Or is it just propaganda? )

Carry on.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                  X