No announcement yet.

Fun with Microsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking about the "skit" you mentioned.

Ballmer is a cretin.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      I was talking about the "skit" you mentioned.

Ballmer is a cretin.
      Ballmer is a savvy businessman. Just a bit more savvy than Jobs, which is why Jobs is relegated to the toy market with a tiny fraction of MS' size and profits, and Ballmer is running a real company.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        My favorite is the keyboard error one.

The worst part is that BIOSes DO give the "no keyboard found, press F1" message.
        Attached Files
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Ballmer is a savvy businessman. Just a bit more savvy than Jobs, which is why Jobs is relegated to the toy market with a tiny fraction of MS' size and profits, and Ballmer is running a real company.

Any cretin can manage a monopoly.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            It's not a good idea if you're running a platform that has many known vulnerabilities that are never going to get patched.
            Since that's what happens with Windows, I gather you are saying that it ought to be dumped.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Agathon: the "Press F1 to continue" message is not that strange. It just means: "Attach your keyboard or a new keyboard to the computer and press F1 as soon as you have done so to continue"
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Since that's what happens with Windows, I gather you are saying that it ought to be dumped.
                This is the 13th time you've made this assertion, and you've yet to ever substantiate it.

Please stop the rhetoric.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

/me grabs the popcorn.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

No need, UR always avoids the topic after he brings it up. I'm amazed he still tries.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And I who was hoping to get Ashboy banned again ...
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nah, he is hyper-threading on thin ice though.

* cringes *
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Has Asher been banned yet?
                            (+1)

Comment

I have already opened the obligatory whine thread in the care in the community forum. Nothing like being prepared in advance.
                              (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                                Agathon: the "Press F1 to continue" message is not that strange. It just means: "Attach your keyboard or a new keyboard to the computer and press F1 as soon as you have done so to continue"
                                Silly CyberShy, facts and logic have no place in a fundamentalist's debate. Agathon, being so blinded by his worshipful obedience to the Cult of Mac, won't be convinced by your brilliant display of common sense.

I submit to you two further examples of computing idiocy.
                                Support Desk #1
                                Support Desk #2

I submit to you one example of computing WTF?
                                A keyboard
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X