X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with Microsoft

Just a little lighthearted humor:
    Attached Files
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Attached Files
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

This one os old, but still good:
          Attached Files

Comment

Oldies but goldies. My favorite is the keyboard error one.
            Attached Files
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Attached Files
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My favorite is the keyboard error one.

The worst part is that BIOSes DO give the "no keyboard found, press F1" message.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

A correct understand of the meanings of the terms in the thread title exposes the statement it expresses as a logical contradiction.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

The best part of Rah's image is the one in the top right.

Apple is the one that charges yearly rent, not MS.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Apple is the one that charges yearly rent, not MS.

The kind of rent that you don't have to pay if you don't want to and still keep using your computer. Hence, not really rent at all.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Except Apple doesn't provide, say, MacOS 10.1 security updates...
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

They still provide the occasional 10.2 Security Update. I don't know about 10.1
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Not good enough. They're effectively forcing users to upgraded by EOL'ing their products prematurely.

Comment

One for Asher (real dialog I got off OS 8, I believe...maybe 9):

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X