No announcement yet.

Paris marries Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe but we're not gay Canadians! (with issues )

Comment

The guy has a look of, "If I wasn't so sure she's gonna be dead in five years time I'd be weeing my pants right now".

Comment

Comment

i'm convinced he admires her and wants to be just like her one day....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The guy looks a bit gormless. I'd be surprised if he can repeat his own name without considerable prompting from somone else.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Maybe she fed him too much rohypnol

Comment

He's still standing and looking stupid. She didn't feed him enough.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

so.. who's the ***** and who's the butch?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    The guy is hot.

Shame he's Greek.
                    I thought you liked greek.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

What's with the dumb look on his face?
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Kill the Rich.

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                          Kill the Rich.

Nah, bad idea. The poor will revolt if they can't get any juicy stories about rich b!tches.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Reminds of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry almost married a female version of himself
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                            X