Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another googlebomb

I just discovered that this is the first google result for "waffles"

Wow, great. Didn't he lose over half a year ago?

Comment

Googlebombs are ****in' lame.

The only reason why they work is because you have to search for a useless term like "miserable failure"... which in all honestly, I can't imagine anyone doing unless you're specifically told to.

Googlebombs, a perversion and abusive action for an otherwise good system:
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
        Wow, great. Didn't he lose over half a year ago?
        Yes, but I just discovered it now while searching for my new avatar.

Comment

the first few google bombs were funny.

now unless someone gets a "wesley crusher" to skywalker's profile they will be lame.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

That would be Yarrr and woo.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

i only remember "miserable failure" returning bush's biography...

now the top three are bush, carter, moore, then news articles and so on
                I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

Working...
                X