X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, again...to quote the teletubbies
    Attached Files
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Attached Files
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• PH, oh man.. your place could be so cool, but it ain't! I mean.. your place has potential. Not like superstar potential but what I'm saying is that you could do better. That cabin next to your puter is pretty cool, and the speakers too AND you have flat screen, so you have cool stuff. So what gives? You can do better! On other note, I haven't been swimming in what... almost a year now. It's 1.40AM and I feel like swimming so bad.. or just sitting in tub... oh man, a warm bath and a cold beer and a rag over my face would be luxorius, unfortunately I don't have a tub so no dice. I live next to bathing house/inside water park though.. but it's closed at this time of the night/morning. Could go there with my nipples exposed.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Thankyou for that interjection there Pekka
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• hey no problem. You could be happier. You just need to realize it and go for it. You can do it.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22

Such green
              Hmmm? He's got some trees in that shot, but nothing spectacular.

Comment

• Fargo-Moorhead looks at first glance like a suburb in the middle of Nowhere, but the old downtown is making a huge comback and now looks very nice, same with an architectually stunning new bridge on the Red River that has a beautiful walkway that merges with a riverside park (sporting a miniature Statue of Liberty ). Downtown looks much better than it did in the early 90's, when it was at it's nadir and pretty much dead as a result of malls and new homes congregating around I-94 (Downtown is centered around the river and US Highway 10). Fargo is one of those "Exurbia" boomtowns, and the rate it is growing is ridiculous, and the traffic getting bad.

Comment

• Where are all the new residents working at?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• This is my place (well, the room I spend most of my time in anyway):

I haven't gotten around to put pictures on the wall and such so it looks quite empty
                    Last edited by Adagio; June 12, 2005, 09:17.
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I notice you are watching Frasier on the television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                        Where are all the new residents working at?
                        Mostly office jobs, McJobs, and various service industry jobs. The main "factory" job is the local sugarbeet proccessing plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                          I notice you are watching Frasier on the television.
                          I just have it turned on to that channel because it's at the end of the show and I was only waiting for the next show to start (notice the red symbol on the tv that tells you I've killed the sound)
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Pictures eh?

This is the specific area I live in; New Eltham...

And the other side of the river, Docklands...

(why does it seem so hard to find decent images of quite prominent places in London...ridiculous)
                            With the red brick houses in the foreground and skyscrapers in the back it looks remarkably similar to Beacon Hill/Back Bay area in Boston.

Bad picture though...

Comment

• Man, IKEA must be making some serious money judging by these pics.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Well isn't Ingvar Kamprad now richer than Gates?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X