X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's not my birthday today

Happy un-birthday!

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

How sad. Go console yourself playing in your private villa.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Go bang the housemaid to console yourself.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

So which bathroom will you have your non-birthday party in?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And will you let your mother into it?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So do the servents have to line your procession to and from the bathroom with rose petals every day or just on special occasions such as a non birthday?
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

He's been acting strange. SOmething mustve been in his caviar sandwich
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                    He's been acting strange. SOmething mustve been in his caviar sandwich
                    Something to which I will never adapt, tho, is the idea that a caviar sandwich is uppercrust food. It's perfectly plebeian where I'm from.

Comment

Last edited by :) Smiley; May 29, 2005, 20:25.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

1 skywalker's beach house
                        2 skywalker's summer house
                        3 skywalker's hunting lodge
                        4 skywalker's house
                        5 skywalker's penthouse apartment
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                        X