Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of this? (computer hardware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of this? (computer hardware)

I've got an external harddrive that my friend dropped on the floor, breaking it. It's still in one piece but refuses to work. Said friend has since replaced it with a new harddrive. Question is I'm moving out of my uni flat in a few weeks and I'm wondering how to dispose of the old one properly. Is it recyclable? Can I gut it for spare parts in my droid army?
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Break it into small pieces and ingest them one at a time.

Comment

Put peanut butter on them first though.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

you are all terrible people
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
          Put peanut butter on them first though.

Comment

I'd keep it. If you ever win a Nobel Prize or make first contact with aliens, it'll be worth millions.

Comment

Try this page Starchild:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X