For every Detroit FREAK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For every Detroit FREAK!

It's time again for the GREATEST festival in the world, DEMF!

Detroit Electronic Music Festivals, this year hosted by the godfather of techno, Kevin Saunderson! W00t!

Line up is ridicously awesome. If you are into detroit, if you are into house, if you are into techno, most likely this is IT!

IT's not DEMF anymore but it's renamed Fuse In.

here you can listen to live stream, they also archive every hour in mp3's. You can find the archives clicking About CJAM -> mp3 archives. They have the tune in for the live stream in front page.

http://www.fuse-indetroit.com/ is the site for fuse-in, ex-DEMF.

The biggest party in town, and THE BEST in the world.

They got 4 stages, and it's 3 days.. from 28th to 30th actually. So it has already started and is on its way.

Just to make you drooly, the main stage for example tomorrow features:

Kim James
    DJ Digital
    Tek Brothers
    Mike Clark (yaay!)
    Herth Brunner vmax live
    Blake Baxter (YAAY!)
    Kenny Larkin (YAAY!)
    Octave One Live
    Ken Ishii (yaay!)
    UR - Live (SUPERYAAY!)
    Mos Def (hip hop, but pretty cool stuff)

4 stages, 3 days, detroit, Pekka the sex machine OUT!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Re: For every Detroit FREAK!

Originally posted by Pekka
    Fuse In.
    What kind of stupid name is that?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

If you're not a freak, you have no chance of appreciating any of this. That's ok. But it makes you inferior by default
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

w000t

thanks for the reminder
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

hey no probs.. the live stream seems to be pretty full.. the server is full all the time.. but good news is, if you don't have the patience to try getting in, you'll be able to get some of the stuff from this radio station's website, since they are covering this and archive all their stuff... they don't name the stuff though in the archives, but they have date and time, so you just need to be careful finding it. Also seems some problems occured at least in 29th I think, so you just need to be careful you find the right files since they have other music in their station too so you can't just randomly pick them files and expect to here DEMF.

What am I blabbering. Anyway, they got the stuff. I'm EXCITED! What a line up.. uhh.. too bad they have 4 stages, this radio station can't possibly cover them all
          In da butt.

Comment

Nokia is sponsoring this event FUug I can't believe it.. I mean of course they sponsor lots of stuff but demf? .. well ..
            In da butt.

Comment

laurentius, and you're a bastard. I can't hate you when you clearly have good taste in music, I might even say exceptionally good for a Finn. You are my political nemesis, but at least with good taste in music so you are only semi evil.
              In da butt.

Comment

You got me wrong Pekka, "DEMF" has a certain class and gravitas to it, "Fuse-in" is just cheap.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That's because they both have a meaning. It's the same meaning but DEMF is merely an acronym. Fuse-in is closer to the meaning. What is the meaning of it? Find out yourself
                  In da butt.

Comment

so the cjam just got their signal working, so it didn't work until now. So.. let the party begin! (finally)
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      That's because they both have a meaning. It's the same meaning but DEMF is merely an acronym. Fuse-in is closer to the meaning. What is the meaning of it? Find out yourself
                      I doubt very much there's a special meaning in Fuse-in. Fuse, Phuse and the hordes of derivatives are just bland, generic names used by a panoply of parties, clubs and artists all over the world. "Detroit Electronic Music Festival" is something that stands out. I'd go to DEMF, but I wouldn't go to Phuse-in.

Comment

And that I accidentally wrote "Phuse-in" just proves how bland it really is.

Comment

Working...
                        X