Too strange not to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too strange not to share

...so I'm sitting here, dog-azz tired after extending the patio out back this afternoon, and I decided to fire up a game of EU2 (AGCEEP).

Much to my surprise, when I clicked the icon to start the game, outlook express popped up (on its own) with the address as shown in the pic below.

Mayhaps a Sealand conspiracy, petitioning for an appearance in the next Paradox game?

-=Vel=-
    Attached Files
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Might be a virus or something.

Comment

Vel has been hacked :surprised:

Jon miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's possible, I suppose, although it didn't impact the playing of the game, but any time I tried to close the e-mail to Sealand, it popped up again.

I got around it by just minimizing it and playing on, but it was...rather odd.

-=Vel=-

EDIT: And it ONLY occurs when playing the EEP....a standard EU2 game does not bring up a mystery e-mail to Sealand. Stranger still....
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Oops that must have slipped in while I was trying to access his Candle'Bre files

Comment

-=Vel=-

Comment

You're still using Outlook Express?
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

...and no Firefox either.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

As if you needed any more reasons not to abandon Candle'bre for another game.
                  It's a message from the gaming gods!

Comment

Actually, although OE is installed, nope...I don't use it at all....that's what makes it doubly strange!

As for abandoning CB...noooooo chance! With our coder geared up to start in August, we're crossing the finish line in style!

-=Vel=-

Comment

If you don't use IE, you should have it blocked by a firewall.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

...has sealand added itself as a province near britain by now?

if not- then there's no need to worry... yet...
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                        X