X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one.

"Does this dress make me look fat?"
    Attached Files
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Good stuff
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

DaShi:

As a lifelong train enthusiast I would like to thank you very much for some very rare pictures. They would likely be very much appreciated over at alt.binaries.pictures.rail.

Are you located near Datong? I hope to at least stop by there on my next trip to China.

ps: Have any shots of working steam locomotives, or are they all retired?
          Old posters never die.
          They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Thanks man...great pics!

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Wow, you're a good photographer.

Comment

that cat sure is fat.

and I take it you don't have blue skies over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith
                  DaShi:

As a lifelong train enthusiast I would like to thank you very much for some very rare pictures. They would likely be very much appreciated over at alt.binaries.pictures.rail.

Are you located near Datong? I hope to at least stop by there on my next trip to China.

ps: Have any shots of working steam locomotives, or are they all retired?
                  Feel free to post them there.

I'm unfamiliar with Datong, so I can't say. I'm in Hangzhou now. And the pictures were taken here.

Sadly, I found no steam engines. The trains in the pictures are all all the trains in the yard.

Diss: Hangzhou is known for its rainy weather. However, today we have a misty light blue sky.

I'm glad so many people liked the photos. I probably should start taking more pictures.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You are nowhere near Datong (south of it by at least a few hundred miles), which was (and probably still is) where most the locomotives were built.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Way cool shots! Thanks!

All I ever see around Shanghai are ugly D4s. Contemporary Chinese locomotives are so homely.
                      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Great Pics!
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                        X