Traaaaaiiiiinnnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traaaaaiiiiinnnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each morning, on my way to work, we pass over a trainyard containing a few derelict trains from China's communist era. So one afternoon, I decided to head over there and take a few snapshots of these ancient rusting behemoths before they melted down for industrial use.

Here are a few pics for you train enthusiasts.
    Attached Files
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Feed me, Seymour!!!
    Attached Files
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Those are nice pics.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

Oh, this is for trains, not trainwrecks. I'm sorry.
        That would be in the troll forum.
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"This can't be right! Are you this thing is working?"
          Attached Files
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Like the Apolyton OT forum?
            Come on, Tass. These trains are Russian in origin. Soviet as well. How can you not love 'em?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Hurry up! We've got to get these 800 crates of cigarettes to General Mao!"
              Attached Files
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Easily.
                He who takes the path of least resistence. . .
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"This race is postponed for the Cultural Revolution. It will be continued after all the capitalist pig-dogs have been purged from the Glorious People's Republic of China."
                  Attached Files
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Security was tight.
                    Attached Files
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You take a pretty decent photograph, DaShi.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Awww!
                        Attached Files
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pretty cool!
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            You take a pretty decent photograph, DaShi.
                            Thanks, but these are the best of about 60 taken that day.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Bring out yer dead!"
                              Attached Files
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X