Anyone Around The St. Louis Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Around The St. Louis Area?

Me and my girlfriend are taking a trip up to St. Louis either late June or later July dont know just yet. Just me and her getting away from the daily grind. Was going to New Orleans but deceided on St. Louis cause its a closer drive for us Anways, just looking for suggestions for good local bars and sights we can hit in the two days we are there. This will be the week after her birthday (which i will miss because of my military training in Iowa) so there will be heavy drinking done at least one of the two nights we are there and probably both.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Where in Iowa is your military training?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

YOu picked St.Louis?

OVER New Orleans?

Hongflake lives pretty close to St. Louis. Ask her.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

St. Louis is a nice village

Comment

You should go inside the Gateway Arch and to the observation deck at the top of it. At 630 ft., you can lie on your stomach and look through the small windows at the Mississippi river and the city beneath you. That's a special experience.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            Where in Iowa is your military training?
            Camp Dodge just outside Des Moines
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              YOu picked St.Louis?

OVER New Orleans?

Hongflake lives pretty close to St. Louis. Ask her.
              Saving New Orleans for Mardi Gra when us and some friends are all going.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Camp Dodge just outside Des Moines
                Oh -- so you're about four hours or so away from me. I'm in East Moline of western Illinois.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

HongHu was in the area, but she might have left for Rochester, NY.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X