X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poster should read:

Jessica Alba

Is Sizzling Hot
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• jessica alba is hot

but that desktop doesnt win it from this one in hotness
      Attached Files
      Bunnies!
      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• The shame...
        Attached Files
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
          but that desktop doesnt win it from this one in hotness
          it's not the quantity that counts
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Where are the gay wallpapers?
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• post one urself
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• You asked for it
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                  it's not the quantity that counts
                  do i detect jealousy there?
                  Bunnies!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                    You asked for it
                    I don't object to gay themed desktops, after all heteros have been cluttering your eyes with their stuff. Why not vice versa?
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                      do i detect jealousy there?
                      jessica pwns them all
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• I'm not sure posting gay wallpapers could be of any good to my member status

on the other side.. hmm

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• oh come on dont be a wussy, go ahead, post a picture of sweaty half naked man for a change.
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Lessee. Re-organized my Start Menu hierarchy based on KDE's menu structure. All the useless readme and uninstall links have been deleted.

The IE is so prominent because my parents use it.

Increased the point size of the interface fonts to 10. Doesn't seem to hurt anything.

Wallpaper by barnaulsky-zeek.
                            Attached Files
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• half naked

that's the point

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                                jessica pwns them all
                                ok you try to hook up with alba and i wil try to hook up with any of these girls...who do you think has a bigger chance of succes
                                Bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                                X