Tell stuff about people that cheers me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell stuff about people that cheers me up

Tell some stories about people you know or random strangers that did nice and unselfish things for you or for someone else. The kind of stuff that keeps you having faith in spite of all the hypocrisy, lying and back-stabbing around.

I don't really have a story I can think off right now, but I'll show a drawing two sister (not mines) made for me and my father.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Colonâ„¢; May 28, 2005, 19:49.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

There has been nothing to shake the assumption that there is nothing but hypocrisy, lying and back-stabbing
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I met a girl by accident one day. She did unspeakably pleasurable things to me without me even having to ask.

Humanity
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Ok, here's the picture:
        Attached Files
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

oh man that's just sad when you have a request of people telling nice things people do to each other and you have to post the OP picture AGAIN, and it's still the first one

The last good thing I did was today when I bought some coca cola, and paid with 5 euro bill and got back coins and looked in the eyes of the clerk and said 'thank you'. I didn't have to say 'thank you'.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

what does it say in the (cute) picture?

Comment

"Greek men abused us in our vacation"
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  I met a girl by accident one day. She did unspeakably pleasurable things to me without me even having to ask.

Humanity
                  And she wasn't one of your students? How odd.

Comment

by unspeakably pleasurable he probably means she read all the volumes of aristotle's rhetorics to him

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                      what does it say in the (cute) picture?
                      Didn't you picked up any Dutch while you were living in Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

Didn't you picked up any Dutch while you were living in Belgium?
                        nope. it was always that darn "other" language i couldnt understand

Comment

And she wasn't one of your students? How odd.

I'm no paedophile.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon: "I do philosophy"

Girl by Accident, in a suggestive voice: "So do I"

Agathon: "Really?"

GBA: "I can philosophise you until your cerebral juices run dry, dripping seductively into little operant puddles on the cold, hard keyboard of your powerbook.

Agathon: "Oh good. Here's a copy of the Meno and a dartboard with a Pentium IV glued to the bullseye.

Agathon: "I get the feeling I'm going to enjoy this relationship"
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

nope. it was always that darn "other" language i couldnt understand
                              Do you mean Flemish?

/me can't help but to notice the irony with Colon making a slight mistake.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X