Bugs make love like Aussies/kiwis? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs make love like Aussies/kiwis? ;)

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

reading the first few paragraphs made me think of some comments i'd heard a female friend of mine make about her holidays in Australia+New Zealand

So who do you know that would bare a comparison to Anonconotus alpinus?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Re: Bugs make love like Aussies/kiwis?

Originally posted by child of Thor
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

reading the first few paragraphs made me think of some comments i'd heard a female friend of mine make about her holidays in Australia+New Zealand

So who do you know that would bare a comparison to Anonconotus alpinus?
    So is your lady friend complaining?
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I've been compared to a cat during sex before. Not because of my playful nature mind you; because I bite and scratch.

It's just not good sex if you can't count the bruises in the morning.
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
      X