Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Russian Speaking Apolytoners or Help Timex Win Brownie Points

Here's the situation:

My boss told me that two of his "friends" from Russia (somewhere in the middle of the Urals) are coming over next week and they're both apparently "****ing HOT" according to him. He was wondering out loud where he could stash them for three days. I volunteered in order to win some brownie points and a little bit of cash (half this month's rent). The problem is that their English is either non-existant or not tested on English speakers outside the classroom.

If any Russian speakers could help me by translating a short note that I can give to them to explain the house rules, directions, et. al., I would really appreciate it.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

You know you want to help a brother out!

Comment

Let me get this straight.

Your boss is being visited by two Russian women of ill repute and you want some of that action?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

No action, but it never hurts to see if I could get it. The gf wouldn't appreciate it if I was tagging some strange Russian girls on the side.

Besides, they're the bosses' playthings. I'd much rather have the money than some play. It would make my life much easier and probably could turn into a steady side job (housing eastern europeans for the boss).

Comment

Well, the customer is the boss, so you just have to do your duty- try not to enjoy it too much
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, they're visiting the boss, and I'm just housing them for money. They're not for me. I would just like a little help in translating a note telling them when they have to get up, when I'm home, house rules, et. al. just in case their English sucks.

Comment

Your boss is asking you to be a brothel keeper. Dob the worthless craphat in to the police.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

They're not whores, just girlfriends. He has a thing for eastern European women and he needs someplace for them. Since I make squat for salary, it's an opportunity for cash I can't pass up. Three days of Russians visitors on my couch translates to half a month's rent

Comment

Does he have a wife? Install cameras.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have considered keeping an audiotape recorder, but somehow blackmail doesn't suit me.

Although she'd be awful surprised to see last month's expense report and how much was spent on a pharmaceuticals rep from Lithuania.....

Comment

Working...
                    X