No announcement yet.

+15.57 percent in 38 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn straight. In about five years, I'll drop out of the job market and let someone else sweat for peanuts.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

You've joined the dark side, haven't you?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        You evil capitalist!!
        Actually he's more like a hanger on.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I listen to Klein, Pavlis, and Peasley on the radio, and they are down in SD... the seem to know what they are talking about.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Actually he's more like a hanger on.
            I don't mind being a remora as long as I get towed along for plenty of good eatin'
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              I listen to Klein, Pavlis, and Peasley on the radio, and they are down in SD... the seem to know what they are talking about.
              On the larger scale, there are a lot of good analysts out their, but when you're investing in institutional or wealty investor scale blocks, there's usually a limit to what you can do short-term without distorting the market adversely to your trading goals. At that scale, the guys who are digging into long term value can be very good, but I don't like doing the placid, buy and hold thing with 5 to 100 grand scale investing.

Comment

You've joined the dark side, haven't you?
                Give in to the dark side, others will be better off for it.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                    Give in to the dark side, others will be better off for it.
                    After you've got their money?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, when I drop out of the job market, that'll be a job for some other peon to fill. Unemployment will go down, his or her income will go up, and all will be happy.

As far as the other people, they may have made money if they bought lower than me, or sell higher than me, or they may have lost money if they did the opposite, but their money is their concern, not mine.

Comment

no
                        OK, then work till you're f'in 70 and let the government take care of you in your old age.

Comment

I can live the good life sooner without joining the dark side.

Comment

I can live the good life sooner without joining the dark side.
                            When I'm sailing around the world with my son, I'll be sure and call you at work and ask you how the good life is going.

Comment

Comment

MtG; how much do you think YOU will need to retire? (in today's dollar)

Also, assuming the boat is paid for (I want a power catm, but this one will do)

Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X