+15.57 percent in 38 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +15.57 percent in 38 days.

It's nice to have one of those slack jobs (for a brokerage firm, no less, but under contract so the professional rules don't apply to me) where you can monitor the financial markets throughout the trading day.

It's even nicer when you have a volatile, uncertain market and a lot of sheep volunteering a little wool.

So how do y'all invest your ill-gotten gains?
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

ammunition
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Whores
      What?

Comment

Me.

I pay better benefits than any stock outhere right now.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Well, I just got a new contract for next year, so I'm happy.

I buy software with my ill gotten gains.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hopefully a property on the ocean in the Phils. I want to own the Corona commertial.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

condoms and lube
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Food.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

*looks shocked* Ag has ill-gotten gains....capitalist...

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    I buy software with my ill gotten gains.

You *buy* software?

Shocked.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Not everyone lives in China.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

*looks shocked* Ag has ill-gotten gains....capitalist...

I'd do it for nothing if I could.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                          Not everyone lives in China.
                          Does that mean you don't pay for any of the software you use?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

In-house hedge fund,
                            Land,
                            Private equity.

Public equity is for suckers.
                            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                              X