Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the death of King Fahd change anything in the Middle East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the death of King Fahd change anything in the Middle East?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

As a matter of fact, his brother has been de facto ruler of the country for 10 years now, so there wouldn't be a real change in power.

But it brings p the question: can the world afford a country with such economic importance under a dictatorship?

Should the US institute a 'regime change' here? As I have stated before, there's a lot of oil here AND a chance to spread democracy.

Discuss.

Yeah, a US driven regime change over Mecca and Medina. That would go over real well.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

wow. we've got a king fahd death watch before weve got a Zarqawi death watch. Im surprised.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

We can expect more accurate and timely info about Fahd.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
          We can expect more accurate and timely info about Fahd.
          which would make the Zarq death watch more interesting, wouldnt it?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

who's king fahd
            fahd fahd

Comment

Fahd bin Abd al-Aziz al-Saud. King of Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

which would make the Zarq death watch more interesting, wouldnt it?
                No, it would make it irrelevant, since we could not possibly know. For all we know, the "injuries" to Zarqawi are false.

People can fake their deaths, you know.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Zarqawi is a media creation anyway: America's latest Goldstein.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Zarqawi has been killed more times than Kenny.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      Yeah, a US driven regime change over Mecca and Medina. That would go over real well.
                      You've learned a thing or two.
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Re: Will the death of King Fahd change anything in the Middle East?

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        Should the US institute a 'regime change' here? As I have stated before, there's a lot of oil here AND a chance to spread democracy.
                        Ecth, democracy is not important. LackeysAllies are.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Zarqawi is a media creation anyway: America's latest Goldstein.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X