Comments, opinions, dirty remarks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments, opinions, dirty remarks?

....In the whole time I've been on 'poly, I've never had an avatar. Figured it was high time I changed that.

A while back, I asked Christina to draw me a picture of a "Velocibeast" and this was her rendering of that beast.

(not here....look left, where the avatar lives... )

EDIT:

-=Vel=-

Thanks Japher....
    Thumbs up
    40.00%
    Thumbs down
    20.00%
    I'd hit it
    0.00%
    Banana
    40.00%
    Last edited by Velociryx; May 26, 2005, 21:55.
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

you forgot to sign your post...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Fixed!

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

gah!
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It does suit you, methinks.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Looks tough, but I would have thought you'd have gone with a Nilrogg...
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Oh yeah...

Originally posted by Velociryx
              dirty remarks?

Poop.

The proceeding comment was a randon dirty remark and has nothing to do with the posters actual opinion regarding the question.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

It's a good avatar, but it's not a "Velocibeast". "Velocibeasts" are much lighter, with less shaggy hair, and less gnarly in the face. Clearly.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                X