Which cult do you belong to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cult do you belong to?

So vote and explain why you belong to that particular cult.

What is it about that cult that you find appealing?

Are you granted with any special light force or dark force powers as a result of belonging to that cult?

If you think of a cult that is not in the poll, by all means, enlighten us heathens.
    Starchild cult--needs no explanation, as it's simply divine
    17.65%
    Ted Striker cult--I'd hit it!
    21.57%
    DinoDoc cult--the capitalist cartel
    9.80%
    Chegitz cult--the communist revolution shall cometh
    11.76%
    Asher cult--the worship of computer technology
    7.84%
    Tiamat cult--and here be dragons
    3.92%
    Banana cult--potentially the most exciting cult
    27.45%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You forgot the Events.

Comment

Falun Gong, of course
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm in the Ted Striker Cult.

The I scretly worship Starchilde on a dark altar.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          You forgot the Events.

Ha! That is not a real cult. It's nothing but a sham.

Comment

I'm in the Banana Cult mainly for the ability to flip-flop on beliefs, ideas, arguments, and whathaveyous... I occasionally dabble in the Starchild cult but have yet to embrace the fullness of it, mainly because it's gay.

Monkey!!!

Comment

Then tell us Che. Do you have any special powers as a member of the Ted Striker cult?

Comment

False idols and heretics. I'll smash their precious statues upon the temple floor and grind their golden images into dust.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'd hit it
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha

ARRRGH matey! Welcome to the pirate cult! ARRRRGH!

Comment

I am a weak willed traitor. I got as far as the Striker cult and immediately voted without reading the rest.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

No one appreciates DinoDoc or Tiamat? Well, let's wait for more voters I guess.

Comment

Beer cult
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X