Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana option, should we use it in polls?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CowboyNeal. And we have enough cowbell. And I hate bananas...

So why not create an alternative? The throwaway choice could be...

ACK!
    B♭3

Comment

Mandatory banana vote.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

All my prior polls have included banana options, except my last poll. My last poll had no banana option due to the serious nature of the thread... ok, real reason was out of protest for Tass not including a banana option on his last 2-3 polls. He's clearly anti-banana.

Comment

actually, I think it's time we moved on from banana. Haven't we all evolved to a point where bananas don't rule our lives?

Comment

It is not the banana option you traitorous Democraps it's the constitutional option
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
            X