Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's side - northern Sweden
    Mother's side - northern Sweden

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      greece and greece
      He forgot to mention the Turkish half of his family.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
        Father's side - northern Sweden
        Mother's side - northern Sweden

There simply must be some evil Finland in there some where.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Japan-Hiroshima and Kumamoto prefecture (50 percent)
          China
          Hawaii-indigenous, baby.
          Germany
          Spain
          England
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Still better then a Baltic though.
            You wish
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I believe some of my ancestors come from single celled organisms. at leasts thats what the scientists say.

Comment

From what I know about my ancestors I'm 15/16 dane and 1/16 polish
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

all english, except for one grandparent from wales.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

my family tree goes something like this.
                    we start at the centre

athens and piraeus

then we move apart a little bit and we have
                    zakynthos, aigina, peloponese, and athens again

then deep into the past the trails stop at zakynthos, peloponese, aigina and constantinople. my great grandfather escaped constantinople before 1920 sensing the troubles that would befall the greek people there but he also was a bit of a rolling stone and under persecution there too, for forgery. my mother went there and saw her grandfather's house. it is still there. a turkish grandfather lives there now. when she told him she was from greece the old turk teared up and said in the past all those were greek. maybe he even knew my great grandfather

Comment

Finland as long as it can be tracked back.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He forgot to mention the Turkish half of his family.
                        Don't forget the Slavs and Albanians and Vlachs and Gypsies.
                        Last edited by chequita guevara; May 24, 2005, 10:43.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There simply must be some evil Finland in there some where.
                          Evil for sure. Finland... possibly, but not the last 4-5 generations. My family tree seemed so boring I gave up researching it before I even started
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

then if you go even further from my maternal grandmother side even before that small village in peloponese then you come shoulder with shoulder with italy for a bit (based on last name). but then again there's got to be a connection with crete somehow too, again judging from last name but no family memories of it.
                            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 24, 2005, 10:47.

Comment

Predominantly Russian and Czech, with some Norwegian mixed in. Couldn't tell you the precise ratios, though.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

100% Irish AFAIK.
                                STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X