The trilogy of trilogies discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trilogy of trilogies discussion

Wel the "Trilogy of trilogies" was mentioned in the RotS thread, and I remembered hearing about it before so I decided to see if there were any interest in discussing it, and the possibility of it.

I think the big thing is when it will take place. Will it take place immediately after the original trilogy and chronicle the rebuilding of the Republic by the rebels, and the Jedi Order by Luke Skywalker (most characters would need a new actor of course...) while the remnant forces become become horribly inefficient in the war because of a power struggle? This could also Have Leia's Jedi training, since it was mentioned in RotJ that she would have the power of the force awakened within her eventually.

The other way is skip some time, but I can't think of much that would happen in this except perhaps the empire is stabilised and equal to the New Republic, or outside forces threaten the New Republic.
    I changed my signature

Naw, what's gonna happen is they're going to make a trilogy in the middle of the other two, necessitating a name change of the first three movies again.

Then, in 20-odd years, a future Imran will be arguing with me and Boris that Star Wars was always called "Episode 7."

Comment

George Lucas has said no more Star Wars movies.

This are also improbable due to the age of the original trilogy actors.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        Naw, what's gonna happen is they're going to make a trilogy in the middle of the other two, necessitating a name change of the first three movies again.

Then, in 20-odd years, a future Imran will be arguing with me and Boris that Star Wars was always called "Episode 7."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X