NIN's "Hand That Feeds" remixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIN's "Hand That Feeds" remixes

Trent Reznor recently released his new single's vocals in Garageband for mashups. Several have sprung up. Here's my favorites:

Ghost That Feeds (NIN/Ghostbusters theme)

Toxin That Feeds (NIN/Britney Spears - "Toxic")

Smell the Ghost (NIN/Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit")

Edit: For some reason I forgot the existence of the word 'mashup' as regarding the thread title
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

I heard that song. it's so-so.

Let's face it. They haven't been good since the Downward Spiral days.

Comment

The ghostbusters one is great.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

WOW... that's really fun . I own the CD (With Teeth) and I'd love to see some other songs getting similar treatment . This was one thing about the Mac's iLife that I thought was really cool .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I should try these. I have Garageband. I've only played with it once, though. I should post my 2 minute jazz piece.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Listening to "hurt" right now...

I liked the fragile... a lot of filler though. Should've been a single cd.

With teeth doesn't really put forward anything new or different as far as I can hear. It's a bit of a backward step from the fragile... where Trent seemed to at least be attempting to change his music and try something new.

But not a bad record. For all it's conventionality... I can't help but love "everyday is exactly the same". And the piano coda for "why do you get all the love in the world?" sounds awfully cliched but I still love it for some reason....

Comment

"Everyday is exactly the same"

It has perhaps one of the best opening lines to a song I've heard .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X