The Liberty Education Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Cabin Republicans

Closed minded folk who dismiss Log Cabin Republicans because of their stances

Libertarians (by and large)
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Not necessarily. Just because the founder/executive whatever is partisan, (and probably every other member), doesn't mean the organization isn't non-partisan.

The questions are whether they are all partisan the same way, and does the organization as a whole take stances consistent with that unidirectional partisanship?

Thank you for the only real contributing post to this thread.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

We thought that was obvious, MrFun .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So? Just because something is obvious, doesn't mean you can't have the courtesy to thank someone.

Comment

Thanking moderators is always fruitless... don't you know they are all heartless?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh, they are?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                Oh, they are?
                It seems most people think so
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a heart - when I'm going to have someone drawn and quartered, I always ask if they have any preference as to which limb I start with.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X