Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Poly Docs and Apolythetes?

Yesterday morning I wieghed myself and I weighed 155lbs

I worked very hard, almost non-stop for about 8 hours in the evening. When I got home I drank water and ate, admittedly not a lot as I was tired nd had no appitite.

This morning I weighed myself and I weighed 145lbs

Now it's about 1:30 and I wieghed myself again and I weigh 150lbs.

Also Ive only peed once and havent pood since yesterday morning.

WTF?

Did I just drop a lot of water weight? How is water weight stored anyway?

Why havent I needed to poo yet? My intestines tell me they're almost empty. Im not constipated.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2462
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I weigh myself on the same scale each time, and it stays in the bathroom, on a hard surface.

Cool article though

Comment

When you bust your a** at work you burn a lot of calories and fat...if you're working in a job where you move around a lot. That's the drop in weight when you woke up...your body burns a lot of calories when you sleep.

The gain sounds like it might be food. The body's metabolism swings a lot.

Subscription to Men's Health lets you understand more on the body.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Excessive masturbation could explain at least part of it.

Comment

Most of it is water weight. I drop 5-10 pounds everynight but drink it back within the first 2 hours of waking.

If you've only peed once, you need to drink some more. Get some more food too.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I never weigh myself. It's not like it would gain me any useful information.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The scale might be inaccurate, or you may have weighed yourself in your clothes one time but not the other.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Doesn't sound weird at all.

And when you 'drop a lot of weight' like that fast, it's always water. You might want to drink more anyway, especially when you are working hard. This is important.

PS. some people, when trying to lose weight, actually cut on the water to weigh less at first. What a bunch of freaking idiots, no wonder they never succeed with these kinds of brains.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                  X