No announcement yet.

America Acquires Lake from the Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some nasty looking water though it must have been a hell of a cave complex to store all that water inside the cave.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamecube64
      I, as a proud Minnesotan, am disturbed by this.
      Bwuhahahahaha, take a look outside...doesn't it now look a little bit like...Arizona.

Comment

Looks like the Russians can't hold their water.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Terraform complete.
          I can just hear the SMAC guy say it

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
            Terraform complete.

No, it's not complete . . . . . .

this is only the beginning of our master plan.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yep, we are going to dry Russia up so it needs to import our agriculture products, giving our farmers a new market.

Comment

I hear we are eyeing the Volga next.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Man, this is great... our lake stealing technology has finally got off the ground!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And now we can try it out on rivers -- the Volga River for starters.

Comment

Stop thinking small, Funboy!

Next stop, the Pacific!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Let's not overdo ourselves only to have our master plan explode in our faces, ok?

Comment

By saying "America has finally got to us" the old lady actually meant that America had successfully digged to us from the other side of the globe.
                          Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

That's right... bow before our digging technology!

Comment

Dig it!

Comment

ooooh, a mud hole!

They should be happy.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X